Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Broadband DSL Usage Monitor Problem

Options
  • 07-08-2003 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

IOL's thingy is saying my last login was 'Wed Aug 6 20:17:59 2003 ' but I've logined a couple of times since then and downloaded a good bit and that isn't registering either.

Firstly, is anyone else noticing this or is it just me who is affected?

Second, does anyone know what IOL's position on this is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Fabre

Same here : Last Login Wed Aug 6 22:56:12 2003

Guess it is not updated that often.
    Won't worry to much about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

What im doing is taking a screen shot on the end of the month before that showing what ive downloaded. Then if i get a bill ill just show em that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

they usually update your account at about 12am every night. So today, you'll only see upto yesterdays info, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by SachaJ
    they usually update your account at about 12am every night. So today, you'll only see upto yesterdays info, etc.

Read what he said again "last login was 'Wed Aug 6 20:17:59 2003" and he posted that after 10pm on the 7th August...so it obviously didn't update at midnight Wednesday....ye see? Not updating every night by the looks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Originally posted by eth0_
    Read what he said again "last login was 'Wed Aug 6 20:17:59 2003" and he posted that after 10pm on the 7th August...so it obviously didn't update at midnight Wednesday....ye see? Not updating every night by the looks

to me it looks like it updated wednesday night (6th) with wednesdays details, but it hadn't updated with Thursdays (7th) details at that stage.

Am I reading it arse ways?

• Advertisement
Advertisement