Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationships

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

alim, a) you really are one to talk.
    b)i havent banned you yet.
    c)YET.

It Wasn't Me: a)its not on me to remember to unban you. you gotta remind me
    b)i unbanned you as soon as i got online
    c)you're on probation simply because you seem to lack the mental faculty to cop that you dont have a RIGHT to post here. you have a privelege. one thats wearing thin atm. if you ever showed some cop on and realised that,as DeV so eloquently put it in the paper "we play by big boys rules" you may cop this. now the pair of you shut the **** up and dont start this argument again or i will do something bout it? got me?

Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

smiles liked to feck around with my CS config :(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

/me dies old and alone

Of course you won't Barry. I doubt you'll live past 20, never mind getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah OK Sorry. I just thought being banned was the most boring week ever. Look where I live for christ's sake!!! And am pissed off and bitter about it. I never did anything that bad and it couldn't have hurt anyone. Fio wasn't that much better by the way Alim. She just didn't edit out any stuff really unless it got nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Actually you did hurt someone. me. you took up my time.

basically, you comply to the charter and to the basic rules of boards.ie, or you get gone. this is,as has been stated, not a democracy. and *** why there may be you two who insist on acting the muppet and attempting to piss me off, there are more who are happy with the way i am running things. end of discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Green Hand Guy
    Of course you won't Barry. I doubt you'll live past 20, never mind getting old.
    Good point. Ah well, might as well go out with a bang.

/me starts militia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

I think all u shud just take things in ur stride. Who cares wat every1 says.We're all young. We have ages to find all about that loving crap.U may as well just have a laugh and not really care about "True Love" and all that crap.That stuff can wait till we're all older and "Maturer" so to speak.Dont kid urself with that.well i cant think of anything else to say so...:) :)

How do u make those yellow smiley faces???

Originally posted by Stephen Forde
    I think all u shud just take things in ur stride. Who cares wat every1 says.We're all young. We have ages to find all about that loving crap.U may as well just have a laugh and not really care about "True Love" and all that crap.That stuff can wait till we're all older and "Maturer" so to speak.Dont kid urself with that.well i cant think of anything else to say so...:) :)
    Because we're nerds and we're afraid that if we don't get attached to somebody when we have a chance then we might not get another chance.

Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Awaywthdfaeries

im terrified of being attached to some1 and im a nerd.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

I don't know, it's a bit of a stretch for me to have a relationship where I don't really care about the person.

It may sound like an excuse for being a loser who doesn't get any dates, but it's really not. It's just something that's always been with me, and I think that it may have something to do with a certain event in my childhood.

I like the feeling that someone cares for me in a profound way.

~Alex the magical poncho Yank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Ok, I'm a nerd, soem would even say an Uber-nerd. (<--Example)
    Yet I am loved by one of the worlds most wonderful women. Being a nerd is not something thats likly to have you left alone. There is someone out there for everyone, you will find them or they will find you. And you will know, just simply know that its right. Its better to be alone for a long time and find someone worthwhile than a series of worthless relationships. In my most humble of oppinions (whos laughing?). I like the feeling of careing for someone else profoundly.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

im terrified of being attached to some1

I'm all for attachment as long as it's not some kind of reverse siamese twins seperation procedure where they surgically attach you to someone else and one of you is shorter than the other so you have to cart them around in a wheelbarrow or else carry them and then it's made into a reality TV show and you become rich and famous but waste it all on booze and the person attached to you dies so you're left living in the gutter with some dead person stuck to you, constantly decomposing until they're completely gone and you're left with a big hole in yourself which gets infected and you die.

Originally posted by Green Hand Guy
    I'm all for attachment as long as it's not some kind of reverse siamese twins seperation procedure where they surgically attach you to someone else and one of you is shorter than the other so you have to cart them around in a wheelbarrow or else carry them and then it's made into a reality TV show and you become rich and famous but waste it all on booze and the person attached to you dies so you're left living in the gutter with some dead person stuck to you, constantly decomposing until they're completely gone and you're left with a big hole in yourself which gets infected and you die.
    Yeah, nobody wants to look like Ben Affleck

Advertisement