Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Unlocking??

• 08-08-2003 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Does anybody know how to unlock a nokia 8210

IMEI: 350115106481221
    Operator: 23430 T-mobile uk
    TYPE: NSM-3NX

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

rar, go to the place you bought it, unless it's stolen or off the back off a truck, if so... no help for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭aclane

After about 2 hours of 46.6K surfing I found some tools and stuff for unlocking DCT-4 Nokia's.

Thanks Leggo for the valued info.
    ;)
    Oh it was bought in London so can't really go back..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

There is a link on the wireless forum that shows a site (running vbulletin, looks similar to here, you must create a user to avail of the service) that will send you the codes to unlock the phone ...

PS .. That software must be used in conjunction with a hardware dongle (a dongle is a little bit of hardware that hangs off a port on the back of your PC, and unless someone has managed to make a software simulator for what the dongle does you will not get the software to work)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I found some software for it on teh web (don't need dongle .. thats only dct3) .. I dunno what the 8210 is though

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105537&highlight=dct4

Advertisement