Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - 11 Aug 2003

Options
  • 08-08-2003 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

lo all,
    Was wondering if people are still interested in playing NWN these days ? If so any suiggestions as to what you want to play, the current game seems to have stalled. Maybe a new campaign is called for ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I'll play.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

finally got NWN up and running :)

I'll be there on monday. In the meantime I'll have a look for some decent scenarios (did we try a call for heroes?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Dont believe we did.

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1028410152211.shtml

no hak required seemingly, module html page says 6th level up, readme says 9th + ...

We'll have to see.

My characters have never played and are all level 1, so that's me out.

• Advertisement

Wouldnt worry to much about that we can take u up to the appropiate level before teh game starts, cos we got strange and wonderous powarrs.

Should like a good sone plus its part of a series as well.

Grand, I'll be there around 20:30. I hope I won't be the only one this time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ill try and make it. Ive really been missing out lately with this whole real life thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I cant make it. im not sorry this time though :D Im playing a Roman Soldier in the movie King Arthur so i get to do some real roleplaying :D:D

Now if only i can get a glimpse of Kiera Knightly, i have seen all the male stars.. just not her...

cant make it tonight either :( working late.... sorry!

• Advertisement

Do people still want the server or will i leave it for another day ?

Post if you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

I'm still keen for a game, whenever others are ready... been away for a while getting a serious tan in france :)

Advertisement