Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Way To Get Bb?

Options
  • 08-08-2003 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

OK, I am moving this weekend and wanna get BB in my new apartment. What is the cheapest option to get it (monthly costs incl. everything) ?

THX,
    Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Jokah

Daniel, Go to this thread for your answer. All prices etc are here and you can choose from the excellent list posted up by Coyote.

Board.

boards.ie/vbulletin > Technology > Broadband > Broadband availblility. what and where.

For all your broadband info go to that Message board "Broadband".

Coyote takes full credit for compiling the list. I am just passing on this information....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Step 1: Go to www.ryanair.com :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Cheapest would seem to be self-install option from UTV but it kinda depends how much you plan to use it and for what before you know for sure which will be cheapest for you.

As posters have said check that thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Go check out IrishWAN and see if you are near any wireless Nodes. Then email the people who run them and see if u can pay for internet access, thus reducing costs by sharing it.

Thats probably the cheapest.
    Obviously in an apartment u might have difficulty getting transmitters up, but theyre not that big really, it depends where u live, if u own the place it'd be no prob, if you're in the penthouse you'd have better luck with Line of Sight etc etc blah blah blah

Advertisement