Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol bb disconnecting problems

• 08-08-2003 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

i seem to be getting disconnected once to twice a day from iol bb anybody have any similar probelms or any ideas on how to solve it...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Synkronite

Im having the exact same problems.. especially when I leave it on overnight, sometimes I wake up to find it had been disconnected in the night (and auto reconnected). I thought it was to do with WinXP.. However I do have a DSL modem/router/wireless on the way, so we'll see how it holds up then.

It is annoying though, and bad practise if EsatBT are doing this on purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Synkronite

That relates to Netsource problems (alongwith ping / routing issues)

IOL BB works perfectly well for me almost all the time. The only problem is random disconnections, even then once reconnected it's perfect again.

C'est tout.

Advertisement