Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Senior Business Analyst Position available

• 08-08-2003 2:49pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Position someone might be interested in.

Details here

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Gather requirements from cross-functional customer teams, document system design specifications based on those requirements and translate those specifications into software business use case definitions.
    Sometimes it's like the business world speaks an entirely different language.

The only thing that paragraph is missing is the word "paradigm" or perhaps "bespoke".

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I totally agree.. i just posted it up here in case anyone would be interested.. when I read through it the only thing I could really associate with were things like, web front end, database and XML.. the rest was business talk.. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

By the way if anyone applies can they let me know so I can keep an eye out for their CV..

Thanks,

Tox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

do you work there toxic? whats it like? is the postion more business than IT?

Yeah i work in that company... been here about 2.5 years and have no intentions of leaving as i love my job and im happy here.

The company is small enough, about 40 people, people are sound, regular social nights out and all in all one of the best places ive worked in.

The company itself is a software developer/service provider so all roles in the company apart from admin and finance are IT related, but this particular role would be more business than hands on IT.. but you would be working closely with both the development team and the business dept's..

The company is doing well and have a few possible big contacts in the pipeline. So the future of the company seems to be secure for the next few years.. a good thing in this day and age..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

good for you, makes a change from reading sh1t about how much people hate their jobs,

besy of luck

Advertisement