Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin Solutions closed its doors today.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Very sorry to hear that the spinning has come to an end, but wish you all the best in the future guys.

John.
    --

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sorry to hear that guys. Difficult running a business in this country. Knowing you all I'm sure you'll do ok whatever you decide to do.

Lorz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Me feels guilty for not really knowing who Spin Solutions were...:ninja:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Lucutus
    I would just like to say that I *hate* recruitment companies.

Beat them at their own game. Become a recruiter and one with morals and run the ****ers out of business.

People are always looking for Recruiters than are not lying c**ts. Word will soon spread amongst people.

You'll have to get rid of your Catbert Calendar though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Not really sure if there's anything that I can say that hasn't already been said. But for what it's worth lads, sorry to see this happen and I'll keep my fingers crossed for whatever you do next :)

Oh - and I hate recruitment companies too. F*cking vultures .....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Well that really sucks. Sorry to hear about it. Good luck in finding new jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sorry to hear. Welcome to the ranks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Sorry to hear the news. Gutted for you. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sucks. :/ Hope things work out guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Oh the irony of it all.

Im sure ye will come up with something else, perhaps take a different route into IT.

You all can come work for me if you like, you'll have to bring your own rouge tho o_0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

:(:(
    sorry to hear it lads, gl for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

No wonder I wasn't getting a reply! ;(

I hope yee find good new jobs quickly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

well I hope the 50 yoyo's ( Euro's to yoda ) that people pay for rhw excellent supporter pack is generating some Kash to keep you in beer and sundries.

Good luck with any new venture ??

if there is anything I can do let me know ( and no I dont have any idea where people are hiring dictators)

Regards,

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'm sorry to hear about this Tom, I wish you and the rest of the Spin lads all the best for the future. It's tough out there! :(

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

when one door closes, more open up, you just have to keep your eyes open and your ears alert for them.
    it sucks badly, but i hope you will take some good lessons and experience and next time it will work.
    i hope you guys all come through.

oh, and by the way, if you want, theres a work forum here. its one fo the forst forums here actually, and has served many people over the years. feel free to use it, but please, i dont want any spamming or free advertising of services ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Alany
    if there is anything I can do let me know ( and no I dont have any idea where people are hiring dictators)
    I hear there is a vacancy in Iraq .... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Iraq is alot like dell.. sure they are hiring but do you really want to work there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Alas. Someone will need to edit www.boards.ie/about.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Lucutus
    I would just like to say that I *hate* recruitment companies.

That is all.

Recruitment companies and all those associated with them are minions of the devil.

Lart with impunity, then lart some more.

Get a great job, and when they email you say

"Oops, sorry.. I'm too ignorant to reply to your emails".

And 'then' lart them.

the sluts.

Advertisement