Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those American friends of ours.

Options
  • 08-08-2003 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

who was the best looking american?
    who was the soundest?
    Who rocked pants?
    who didn't?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Lisa, soundest American ever. Come back to us girl.

Best looking: I'll say McK there too to show solidarity, and Caroline...How long til Aonghus says something about Cat, I wonder...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 alucard

im off to spain for three weeks now.
    post here while im away living in fear and pain.
    theres a bloody heatwave in spain. 40 degrees.
    jaysus.

the only thing that will keep me going is the hope of coming home and finding this thread:

A. Not locked for some trivial reason by neil.

B. full of posts and pictures

C. not over-run by skangers and hillbillies.

oh.......to the skanky wench who broke garogs heart:

how dare you make garog cry himself to sleep in his giant 5 story house each night. shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

temptation.....to...lock...no...must...not....gah..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

*chuckle @ Peter*

Its gotta be Erin! My Aphrodite. MY SEX MUFFIN! come on.. do people come more loveable than erin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by Peterfing
    How long til Aonghus says something about Cat, I wonder...?

In response to that statement i'd have to say: The soundest, Best looking american was undoubtedly... Lara who was goin out with Lorcan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Why has no one mentioned any male americans? do you not agree with me that poncho Alex was way sound? I mean, come on, he had a poncho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Yes yes, Alex with the Poncho was very sound. He let me wear it! That was before he told me about the residue on it of course...ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

The Alexi were great. Aoife and I thought that they were gay at first. Turns out we were wrong. The best looking American was that blonde girl, I think that her name was Caroline, not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Definitely Caroline. She's well hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

yeah it was caroline. she was in my Ra group, and got us a good few points (thanks!) and she was with lorcan, not lara, to whoever said that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

she was with lorcan, not lara, to whoever said that.

Lara was with the Lorcan from classics, There were two of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

soundest: has to be poncho Alex (ponchos rule).
    best-looking: That Caroline one with Lorcan (BTW how the hell did they get together anyway?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed poncho Alex using Irish phrases such as twatmuffin and feckin'? I have a feeling that we have rubbed off on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

poncho alex!!!!!! he rules!!!!!! and he enunciates ("li-sa, puT your hanD Dowm, you Don'T even Know WhaT iT Is Yet"). aw, i miss him.
    and arizona alex was bang on aswell. some people didn't like him. they were wrong.
    caroline-yeah, dirty big ride and she's so freakin cool. my word.
    erin. huggins. she is so sweet. i want one. let's do it.
    the other lisa. yeah. she didn't seem to like me. i don't know why. cos i was looking for another lisa to play with and she wouldn't really play with me. and i was SUPER friendly, and not overbearing, or too loud or annoying or laughing or nothing. i TRIED. ah well.
    my RA group was FULLLLL of americans. most of them were ****e though. 'cept elyse cos she was a cheerleader. and sarah rosen, cos she's so beautiful and wonderful and classy and sound and she should get an award. so should seamus. cos he let me tongue her tongue.

yeah, there's regular lorcan, and lurkin lorcan. lurkin lorcan did classics. he looks at girls boobies all the time. even when he's two feet away form you, talking, and should be lookin at yo face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

aww, lisa you really are luvly. i'd tongue your tongue any day. would you really make me an award?
    i cant really comment on our american friends but to say i am one:D and that poncho alex is v. cool and he knows who the bush man is:cool: and elyse was a sweetheart. and every1 has been forgetting to mention max, the coolest of the cool. esp. u lisa!! you're the one who got in his pants. he was the luvliest of the luvly too. and AJ was so sexy, thats a given, tho he couldnt rap like paddy could.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Alex (A) and Alex (B) (I'll decide which is which later) were both great, but Kat was mad sound. So was Lara. Feck it, can't decide, take your pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Chunk

The Soundest Americans were the american Alexs,Casey,Max and caroline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

well max and casey rocked my world i must admit! and caroline was a sweet heart! but the coolest american was indeed sarah! she was gorgeous and incredibly sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

The Alex-s are cool, along with cat, but i didn't like that silly american girl that tried to argue with me in the first debating activity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

that was elyse, it was about the war, wasn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FwigginAwesome!

thanks for the mention muireann and ronan. this is casey by the way. my boards.ie debut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Boston248

thanks, sarah, ronan, muireann, you all rocked my world reciprocally...is that a word? coolest bunch of people ive met. ever. seriously. ;) and to all the other irish lads and lasses, i give you credit for putting up with the people who are currently bombing the **** out of iraq. were not all bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

Thanks for calling me sound, although I'm not entirely sure what that means, I'll just assume it's a compliment.

I need to get back to my duty of assembling baby crippling bombs, like all Americans do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

its not all of us....just a good portion. ;)

(and being sound is a good thing, tho over by us i'm not sure it is. haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Nyopallo
    I need to get back to my duty of assembling baby crippling bombs, like all Americans do.
    Baby crippling bombs, you say? I'll take 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

The Americans mainly rocked.

*drops several mini-nukes on top of Barry*

Advertisement