Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commission Only Salesperson

• 08-08-2003 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

How do I find Out of Work salespersons who are prepared to work on a commission only basis in Dublin selling a new computer peripheral?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

1st you need to find a magic lamp and wise for them

You wont find any, you will need to pay them something, and then let them have commission aswell.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ive spoken to a few people about this type of thing in the past..

Most people genuinely believe that if the supplier of a product like this dont honestly believe that its going to take off they wont pay their sales people a basic salary and then commission on top of it.

Keeps costs low i suppose but drives away possible employees as they cant make a living on nothing especially if the product just isnt up to scratch and they cant sell it..

Just my two cents..

Advertisement