Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos gonna win the IQ2CL?

Options
  • 19-03-1999 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

I reckon from my unbiased postion...LsD will win...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

seriously tho, if i was placing bets, i could see EED and DzR/HIV in the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yep this is certainly gonna be an interesting one all right due to a few new clans. But ya know the Doozer's gonna kik ass so maybe The thread should read " Who's gonna come 2nd in the iq2cl " smile.gif

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Yeh Shanky boy dream on mate. smile.gif

I have no idea whose going to win, and I don't think anyone should be saying who'se gonna win.

I'm gonna wait until I see a few of the clans play until I'll say who'll win.

But of course you know that's gonna be HIV, don't you?

Kegs.
    (Jaysus still in IBM, will the torture never end?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

DzR? Last seasons champions, but lost JunKie, one of their best.

EED? Div1 UKCCL clan, beaten DzR & HIV twice in the UKCCL, but will have higher pings than usual on the quake.ie servers

HIV? depends who shows for the matches smile.gif Never beaten DzR, and lost 2 close games to EED in UKCCL.

TUK? Swedes, hmmm don't know much about them, they did beat DzR a while back though. Playing an unknown like this is always a bit scary.

LsD? good individual players but have they had time to bind as a team unit?

N3D? Div3a UKCCL, big squad of players, HIV beat them on quake.ie 2 weeks ago, but depends on who plays for them, bit of a dark horse.

DF? Depends on what sorta connections they get, the conns for some of their players are v unstable on quake.ie

NIC & NICB? will surprise a few people, but I don't think they'll do too well. Too many inexperienced players and too many different maps to learn.

HIVB? Mostly our UK based lads, so pings won't be great, they'll cause quite a few problems and should do well.

Advertisement