Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CASTOR TROY!

Options
  • 17-03-1999 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

CT,
    you wanna go for a pint on thursday evening in rathmines? say roddys at about 9?
    any chance i can get modem offa ya as well?
    i'll bring you in alpha centuri as well. ahh man, it kicks ass.
    gimme a buzz or i'll phone you. will you also mail me that url for the ratings and a copy of yer config ?
    cheers
    whitewash

btw, i forgot to pay me phone bill and have been cut off for a few days, so buzz me on the mobile will ya?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Yes Eamo. "Forgot" to pay your phone-bill. I'm sure. Where's Roddys pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i'd be game for friday nite lads, nothing to do for the weekend apart from drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Yeah should be there Eamo, I'll buzz you tomorrow. Wife left you has she Nog? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Where we goin Friday so??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yea Friday 4 beers, Tram Co. in Rathmines anyone ? kickin' place, Top Toddy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

We're goin out Thursday and Friday you wimps smile.gif

tonight: 8pm Roddy Bolands, Rathmines

tomorrow: 8pm McSorleys, Ranelagh, even Nog is coming down for this one smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Any of you 'wimps' up for some Tribes? None 'o that Quake2 rubbish, oh no.. there will be slaps given out in Tribes.. yes.. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ah yeh sure just finished me exams got nothin else to do..until next week anyway smile.gif..damn this IS becoming a habit smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I'd be on for tribes in the nethouse Teeth - do they have it or will we bring it along ???

who else could be in for tribes - It would hardly be fun me just kickin your ass all night teeth smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

So is it thursday or friday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahh f*ck yis all, im in work!

take the day/nite off wwm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Here can comeone tell me how to get there? I need very specific instructions like.

Still in IBM, not sure if I'll have the IS sorted until later tonight so post it on the boards, cause I can't get at my e-mail from this LAN. Or mIRC. Or much of anything really.

Kegs.
    (Hmm, maybe out of here within the next year?)

soz, but i'll not be there after all, neither will castor, we'll sort out a proper clan get together when revhellfire gets back, so in about 2 weeks time or so.

ButcherOfNog
    Clan HIV
    "walk gently on the earth, because she is your mother"

Advertisement