Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazaa 2.5

• 09-08-2003 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

Just wondering before I download it is Kazaa 2.5 full of spyware? I know it says it doesnt have any but I never believe these things. Has anybody already downloaded it and has it spyware?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

if in doubt get kazaa lite

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

www.k-lite.tk

get the latest version, its the best i've used by far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Dont get kazaa, get Kazaa Lite.

Also people have mentioned MLDonkey, supposedly it allows you to connect to a load of file sharing networks from the one browser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how could u suggest kazaa it's terrible kazaa lite ++ is the coolest

theres an option to every resume all downloads which is handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

kazaa lite is only on version 2.10 at the mo afaik, 2.4.2 should be released in the next couple of days according to k-lite.tk
    chillax until that is released, stay well away from regular kazaa...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.1 is out now, its a combination of the old Kazaa Lite and Kazaa K++.

There are great improvements in it over Kazaa.

Is ML Donkey available for Windows or just Linux?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Is ML Donkey available for Windows or just Linux?
    There is a windows version but it has what is quite possibely the worst GUI ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

i installed regular kazaa on my old pc and as a reward for doing so i was presented with a popup ad for match.com every time i changed webpage and also they put a lovely big banner ad at the top of every single page! i learnt my lesson and got kazaa lite for me new pc :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Just got Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.1 and its savage,
    Its the small things that make it rock!!

Poxy Kazaa............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

just wondering is there a function in kazaa to update itself or do u have to just d/l the new version?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

i was looking for an auto update tab.but in the end i just had to down load the new one completely

ah man that sucks. So what new features and stuff does it have? like is it worth d/l the new version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by suppafly
    ah man that sucks. So what new features and stuff does it have? like is it worth d/l the new version?

No way I think its completely useless. I started off using Imesh and I will stick with it. Its all bloody spyware and installs all these other annoying and poinless programs. Imesh rules!

Originally posted by denis_o_leary
    No way I think its completely useless. I started off using Imesh and I will stick with it. Its all bloody spyware and installs all these other annoying and poinless programs. Imesh rules!

Kazaa lite is what i was talking about and it has no spyware at all, and that was the new update i was asking about. i also use diet kazaa

Advertisement