Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sCary?

Options
  • 19-03-1999 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Anyone check out scarys demo on the TGI page?
    God hes sh!te, i could rape him on dm4 ffs smile.gif
    Lets start a petition for koops!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Blitzer's demo versus Jade is rubbish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

How did these guys into the TGI smile.gif
    Koopas DM6 demo's from france show he could WHOOP most of those guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah we all use hacked maps and god mode half the time sure smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

and don`t forget your bot sam smile.gif

Ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

sorry sam - came out wrong - by cheats I mean funny stuff like fullbrites, modified shafts, etc. These are fine by me but aren't allowed in the tgi comp so the players will be playing in a way they aren't used to. A lot of em have changed recently to practice for the comp, but it's got to affect their play a little over the demo's we've all seen. Should improve reloads chances anyhow.

There's a shaft in q3a, so koopa will no doubt be there zapping his way to the big bucks in TGI2. Sam have you played any of these tgi players before? Who do you think'll win? We should run a book smile.gif

Here's a Cloud making a joke on irc:

http://www.barrysworld.com/methos/gobo.htm

• Advertisement

Skill5 beat Koopa once so he's better. Clap clap clap. Great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Sam was also cheating at the time, i believe it was some kind of sound modifier, which actually made it easier to hear skill5's computer across the hall....

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

Chaos,ewj,
    going by some demos..
    Reload vs Tim on dm4 for example - Reload is ****e in the demo but he (allegedly) is much better than this

That sCary demo vs Thorn is old (almost 2 years) and if you look at some of his more recent demos - sCary rocks in them. That demo wasn't even QW - over which the TGi will be played. I don't think you can dismiss any player in the TGi as "****e" regardless of what demos you have. Want me to show you me beating Koopa on DM4 wink.gif ? Every player has his bad demos - it doens't make them ****e. Anyway - yes I'm really bored - Koopa for TGi! smile.gif

Alan
    an ardent sCary supporter
    sCary, sCary he's our man,
    if he can't do it, KOOPA can!

Have a look at Skill5's section on this demo site. http://skillz.quakeintosh.com/second.html It's got a demo subtitled "The Rematch" of Sam being wh00ped in dmm3 mode. And Sam told us no one beat him when he got sound? pffffffff

Valor's demos are very good too. He's a Dutch chap. Played with him a lot on barrysworld death32 pickup games. Valor's nearly as good as Skill5 I'd say. Clap clap clap.

no, no, that was the swedish Koopa

• Advertisement

Your excuses are getting sadder and sadder Sam. have you ever won on even terms? Without some huge advantage? Like speakers or your modem?

yes i once beat bob when he was lagged. i had a demo but it.. uhh mysteriously disappeared

Clap clap clap. Great.

im going to drive a tractor through your front door ciaran.
    wait 3 hrs while i get there. dont fuccking try to escape or anything.

im going to rid the world of you and your cheating skumbag devices.

c bon

This demo might be of use to us team ie muppets as according to Truegamers site we're "rather lost" on dm3.

ftp://ftp.truegamers.com/pub/tg/demos/russia/devil.zip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Is Valor also known as Val?
    He's ****ing brilliant, I watched one of his regular games as a spec and it was so fast.

I believe there are American QW duellers who are much better than Scary, but I cant remember their names....Gemini looks sharper than Scary though.

**** this, Lakerman will win, just because he's so dirty. Him or Xenon. Then Timber and Kane, maybe Reload after than.
    What about Sectopod?

Timber will get murdered on Dm6 and Dm2. Hopefully by Reload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Judas

Reload rocks on dm2, i was watchin his demos in Chaos house, the only person who will beat him on dm2 is Lakerman tongue.gif

Judas^cD

woop smile.gif
    best demo was final game, vs funz on dm6, but they didnt use proxy .track to record it, so it looks crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

No no, Reload is the worst, even CA muppets would give him a tuff game. But then again he can turn really fast....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

ya, sCary's pretty crap and hasn't a hope. sCary hasn't won anything - RiX should be there instead imo.

reload is pretty good in his dm2 demo's scarab - he should be there anyway cos he's won every comp in australia and nz. Plus his demo's don't have any cheats so he's used to it - none of the rest of the tgi normally play without cheats.

Advertisement