Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be afraid ...

Options
  • 18-03-1999 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Sorry for posting this on a Quake board, but has anybody else played the Aliens Vs Predator demos yet ?

F***ing awesome is all I can say. Don't play as a marine if you have a heart condition.

P.S. All three demos (Alien, Predator and Marine) are on this months PC Gamer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Did you not find it to be a tad spec intensive ie minimum PII 300 and 3dfx jobby !
    I agree to looks lovely though but its fukkin hard !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

oo-er damn scary demo of the marine,will be ringing fox for new set of underpants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Bloody right smile.gif

You can never quite see those face huggers until *blam* they're up on yer face and have their love organ stuck half-way down yer gob.

As for the Aliens, they have funny habits of waiting right behind doors so that when you open them unsuspectingly you get a big face of acidic teeth and a massive coronary (in real-life) to boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Yeah, it's insane isn't it !!
    The text goes all ****ed up on my machine though. I have no problems runnin it on a 558 Mhz 128 MB Ram TNT machine though....*whistle*
    Can't wait till the full version comes out, mad team games Aliens vs Marines.
    It's cool the way the Aliens scut along the roof and the walls.

Hey Chris, remember the Quake patch that let us play as Fiends? That was so cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dupre

Dm6, bloke standing up at grenade launcher.
    Fiend jumps from bottom level right up top with a single pounce and at the same time uses razor sharp claws to turn said bloke into large gib fountain.

Say no more ...

P.S. Early votes say the Predator kicks butt big time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement