Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do about idiots online?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Spike
    ....me smells some bs...

I agree. It would be impossible to get a copy of Batlefield: Vietnam at this early stage unless you were directly connected to Dice. They dont have Beta testers working on it yet. Though they will do in a couple of months, i know.

If it is true, as the mod of this here fine board.... Irish_Kamikaze is required to send me out BF:V. ;)

I assume though its probably just EOD. BF:V is not out and there are no leaked version of it. Only the Dice huys have it .... and its been reviewed VERY little, only by one or so Game magazines and Fileplanet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Originally posted by BlitzKrieg
    So why is it mostly DC??

Simple - DC was made without any notion of teamwork in mind. The weapons are all spammy and unbalanced; you can kill an entire team with one scud, hop out, and clean the place up with your uber-rifles, mortars and grenade launchers.

There's no (current maps) that promote team-work, so what you get are prelonged matches of TK and TeamDeathMatch.
    At least with normal BF, the maps and weapons are made so that there's no such thing as one man killing machines. The talent that make DC; the modellers, skinners and coders are second to none (apart from "forgotten hope"), but their mod is just rambo paradise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

1.Be a sniper
    2.Run like the clappers
    3.Find a grassy knoll overlooking the spawn points(well hidden)
    4.Snipe the little ****s whenever they respawns either they will switch team or leave (hopefully:)).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Originally posted by Spike
    you dont actually believe he has it do you? i mean c'mon...dont they use f14 phantoms or whatever? not f16's....me smells some bs...
    kamikaze is my Bro and I can confirm that he does not have the game. He's just a professional waffler. Makes up an average 10 stories a day. Like I'll say i saw a trailer for a movie thats coming out and he'll say he saw it already on pirate or something:rolleyes: I don't even bother quizing him on the film to prove that he's wrong coz it happens so often.

Anyway I apologize for his spamming of your fine board.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

well i dont like how some people depend on bull****e to make themselves sound interesting (bit sad really) but it is true that there is a mod for battlefield which he may have confused it with.

Eve of Destruction Alpha 0.20
    http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/125566.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Originally posted by Stonemason
    1.Be a sniper
    2.Run like the clappers
    3.Find a grassy knoll overlooking the spawn points(well hidden)
    4.Snipe the little ****s whenever they respawns either they will switch team or leave (hopefully:)).
    that is one of the crappiest but most effective tactics some people call it spawn camping and its frowned upon but if you can do it in a helicopter or plane then your allowed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

well I am getting bf1942 in a couple of days, i have heard the teamkilling is good on it. CS is too difficult now, theres too much banning/preventative measures in place, but bf1942 seems to have alot of unprotected servers, so it should be a bit of a laugh.
    I am actually in a teamkilling clan at the moment guyz (IMMK) and we are always looking for members :)

thanks
    dave

Originally posted by Bunny
    I am actually in a teamkilling clan at the moment guyz (IMMK) and we are always looking for members :)

That is one of the most disgusting things I've heard today. TEAM Killing clans. Though you must not get very far in games. Team Killing is a problem on the servers. The people who team kill are just loosers who are not skilful enough to kill someone on the other team.

You TKers are the people giving online BF a bad name and making it go down the CS road ... and I hate it for that. The less TKers the better game you will have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

well I am getting bf1942 in a couple of days, i have heard the teamkilling is good on it. CS is too difficult now, theres too much banning/preventative measures in place, but bf1942 seems to have alot of unprotected servers, so it should be a bit of a laugh.
    You sicken me. There's NOTHING in online gaming that is more annoying, unsportsmanly, rude, unfair than the igorant morons who take some sort of pride out of team-killing, and spend entire games from doing it.
    If you were playing on a football team, you wouldn't go fouling your own players. Scum like you are the reason why online gaming communities die. Oh and I don't mind beign banned for saying that; I love playing/modding BF1942, and these pratts ruin what little multiplayer games i get to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

you dick bunny, go buy some other game

• Advertisement

Well there is in fact alot of skill to a good teamkill, not just the funny side of it. Constantly tracking down and killing the same person is actually quite difficult...or placing a grenade to kill as many of your own team as possible is difficult too, but very sweet if you can get like 4 or 5. BF1942 is perfect because there are so many players and much more ways to kill them, i'm sure you throw a few team messages their way, get them to trust you, then kill them repeatedly, hearing them go crazy is always pure gold.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Ando, amen to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by Bunny
    i'm sure you throw a few team messages their way, get them to trust you, then kill them repeatedly, hearing them go crazy is always pure gold

I was going to call you a freak, but then I saw your website link so I won't be doing yourself justice by calling you abnormal

I'll just call you a prick instead

'Prick'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

do i have to tell someone to ban these sad tkers sorry asses? seriously though, i hate tkers as much as the next person, they ruin peoples games. and its so lame aswell, just because they don't have the skill to kill the other team. they should be shot (in reality) many many many times. in the face. with a 12 gauge. and then kicked in the nuts. repeatedly. and then fed to some evil predator animal. again and again.....

stupid tkers :mad:

Originally posted by ando
    I was going to call you a freak, but then I saw your website link so I won't be doing yourself justice by calling you abnormal

I'll just call you a prick instead

'Prick'

Yeah I'm also a drainage worker. I think liking animals is perfectly normal, animals make better friends than most people!!

Not only has this thread taken a turn off topic but discussion has turned from the annoying idiot players to the seedy underworld that we know and hate, well love. Feel free to start up the origional discussion on another thread. But for now this one has gone too far. Less of the talk Bunny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement