Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right A Question

Options
  • 09-08-2003 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

dear god please dont spread this around to much anywhere PUREEZEE, but whats luigis mansion like on gamecube, ive become addicted to mario sunshine

I really am to old to be addicted to this stuff but I am

So opinions anyone

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i thought it was good while it lasted which wasn't very long but now in symths they have luigi's mansion for 30 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Different ,i found it very enjoyable but very short (about 4/5 hours to complete in full)

But for €14.99 in Virgin you cant go wrong tbh
    Bout the same 2nd hand in Game in Liffey Valley.

I got that and Star wars for 35 in Virgin brand new.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Played Mario Sunshine for the first time during the week.. doesn't seem all that good at all tbh. I didn't play for all that long, so maybe it gets better (?).

Lugi's Mansion I thought was great while it lasted. Nice wee game.. great fun to play, but you'll be finished with it in no time.

It's worth €15

Advertisement