Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steve Otranome Fan Club

Options
  • 09-08-2003 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm setting up a fan club dedicated to Steve from Otranome! For a mere fiver you will recieve a lock of Steve's hair, a t-shirt and a journal to lodge all your sitings and experiences with Steve from Otranome. We'll be hosting fan club meetings to take place in various establisments in the Donaghmede/Raheny area and trips which include a camp-out at Steve's house. So if you are obssessed with Steve as much as me, please reply to this message so we can have the club up and running asap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

hes great at standing watching people on monday morning at witnness trying to squich a recently peed on tent into a plastic bag from a friendly stranger :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

that's the most disturbing thing i've ever read in my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

ha ha,what is this?next ill be told im a good bass player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

"ha ha,what is this?next ill be told im a good bass player."

don't worry you've nothing to worry about.

i thought that horsekcik posted it up...im wrong

it must be jess... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hmm...I might start a Richie fan club. He's my hero!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Crayon

I've put in alot of effort into this fanclub! Then to hear you act all negative, wel, well, it makes one want to slit one's wrists! This isn't Jess by the way! You'll just have to keep guessing! Well I'm going to still fulfil my dream, even if people do disapprove! I feel i must show my growing infactuation! Coming Soon: Gar Fanclub!

P.S. steve is an avant-garde bass-player!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

I love steve, that's all I can say, and I think the Richie fanclub is a ****in excellent idea, tom.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

i use to have a fan club,i think ill start my own, my own fan club wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Ill join the steven fan club definitley. How are you getting the hair and from what exact part of his body is this hair coming ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Crayon

great to see some interest in the fanclub! The hair has been collected from Steve's shower, so I can't guarantee it from any certain area!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sitemaster

I'd swap membership for the exclusive gift of letting Bass Player ride me and play with my TurfChurner 100 attachment. Woof!

Advertisement