Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2+good players=LsD

Options
  • 15-03-1999 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Ok right......As of now I am no longer a member of ScreaM...me and JuNkie(cave)once of Dzr.... have decided to join forces and create LsD......the clan consists of
    JuNkie
    KinDreD
    Huge_insect
    Kerria
    Mcfly
    .......I don't know whats going to happen to
    ScreaM now..i enjoyed my time with them but...none of them play anymore...so its time to burry scream and start over...we'll see what happens.................we'll probally win loads of games and stuff and everyone will say we're gods..id reckon
    Kin-Man-with-a-vision-DreD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

*Chuckles Evily*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Sorry to see that my leaving scream has started up two clans, ah well, nice to see a bit of life in q2 with 2 news clans.... myself and a few other lads have put together NiC, with Ripper as leader, we should have a site up soon.... starting off small, and we are planning to build ourselves up .... so expect a site soon... and expect NiC players yelling *LAG , LAG, LAG FRAG* on q2war1 in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Sorry to see the demise of scream, guess it was coming in the end with mcgin leaving, then me, fixer never's around anymore, sheron then does something silly so krash leaves, guess may be we should've called it a day long before this, well good luck to the two new clans, may be i might revitalise scream when q3 comes out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 nutter

Oh well looks like its time to go freelance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

G'wan the HUGE INSECT!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Yeah Krash, I'd say you being ****ed out of Scream really influenced whether or not LsD were starting up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

LOL nice one ct. So looks like HIV will have 2 more clans to kik around smile.gif

Oh yeah Junkie........ yr a ho smile.gif

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I wouldn't go as far as to say i pleeded..i would more say......i asked u to think about it...and anyway this LsD thing was in the works before you left the show.....and what did i do silly btw..i kicked you from war1 coz i left a team..due to packet loss and lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............
    and nutter and the lads sorry about the whole thing......im sure someone will give ya a home...
    and like i wouldn't really say Nic are a clan more like a gathering of muppets who decided to play quake2 together........and that whole convo about you comming back to scream was in private thats where it was ment to stay...if u said yes i was gonne tell ya to fook off anyway smile.gif after the SheroN joke as "leader" stunt....
    so anyway
    LsD are the wan now
    wan the d ****in lads
    like maybe scream could stay going...maybe:/
    Give LsD a break and pass this agro towards the nice ppl at NiC(even tho' i love ya cart)
    tongue.gifP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

and I thought that was just drunk chatter the other night Dave smile.gif...hard to take someone seriously when theyre staggerin' around saying "bob, i'm leavin dzr, sheron's my man"...ah g'luck anyway, im sure Doozer'll be screamin(no pun intended) for u to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Ah you's all know that after I left the whole thing just went to the dogs, admit it !!! smile.gifwink.gif Nah seriously though, good luck to you's all and no hard feelings, phukin sh-it happens, who know you may get run over by a bus tomorrow.

Thanks to all the lads, ScreaM was a good laugh, least we lasted longer then Dali :/
    btw ScreaM webpage updated for the last time .....

http://indigo.ie/~treston/

[This message has been edited by TinCool (edited 15-03-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Nog! Bold!

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OK ladies....Sorry but i couldnt help but notice the *****in currently goin on between those famous lovers KrasH and KindRed....However i gotta side with KrasH...
    KINDRED or SHERON...you are nothin but a complete ****WIT...i dont blame krash for goin...I hope yer new clan dies miserably (it will if you decide to be leader anyway !!!)...Sorry but somethin had to be said....so in summary ..KINDRED IS AN ******* AND SHOULD BE ****ED AND BURNED ( thats bein nice about it !!) OK

Also i wanna vote or at least a reply from all the people who HATE or at least agree that ****aro KinDred is just a pain in the arse......anyone else who is gonna defend the wally ....**** OFF cos nothin wil change my opinion of the little smart****e kiddie !!! KO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

I agree totally..i hate the little ******* ae well was thinking right we get him and shoot him in the head...and then i find where peewee lives kill and rape his family..it that order kill..... rape..mmmmmmmm necro ahem ok shut up peewee u want the clan to fail with 3 UL lads in there thats great...im sure they'll love ya fir it smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Ah yeh sure he's a total tosspot.

Come on so...try it on you little ****...i live in kilmurry village ul you little *****..and for ul people giving a **** about me wantin them to fail..i dont care and they dont care either im sure....Quake aint life dip****.... I wouldnt mind you thinkin yer hot **** if you were good but youre not...compared to spoonman, junkie , hugey , peter pan and loads of others you ARE CRRRAPPP !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

i never claimed to be good....ever..

u tit

u tit, pewee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

grow up daa. no one cares about you or your opinion anymore.

• Advertisement

Ok..for the last time...I am NOT this Daa ****er ye lot keep callin me...I hate that ****...he sent a post up recently to which i responded quite nastily...as for you krash...**** you so..maybe youre as big a **** as kindred after all.....
    (personally i think everyone is lickin the hole of this kindred ****er whos just a little **** who id dismantle any ****in day..sad as it is)btw life after quake ladies..(i gave it up cos its only a ****IN game!!)of course you ****in nerds live for computers ,oh no wait, just QUAKE , not computers(there are exceptions from this...you people know who you are!!). Imagine spending ...how much on internet fees for a game , how much TIME on quake for what,ohhh supreme quake player,WOW?? ,you lot take a simple game far too seriously. WASTERS , just ****in wasters , thats all ye are !

(Note : this doesnt apply to Ul or guys in univerity cos we get all this for free and well never bother payin for this **** outside or after we leave ie we arent thick enough to spend so much on so ****IN little)

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

lol yeah Krash u fookin wish.
    Lads, ta for the support so far, tis hard startin out in a bran spankin new clan like. Go easy =) Btw, no we're not a fly by night muppet type clan, we are here to stay and yes we shall rape your dogs.

who do u luv...

juNk laa

P.S. Barry ya ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well i get paid vaste sums of money and have nothing better to do with it smile.gif

what do you say to that fatboy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You're an ignorant cretin Daa.

LOLOLOL
    me being ****ed out of scream ? I don't want to embarras Sheron and all, because he is a sound head, but I have a log of him pleading with me to comeback, tears were shed and all, ah scream was fun, but it was going nowhere, and I was the only one holding together and u know it ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

no worries shank, after we kicked EM around and they split we decided to lay off Irish clans tongue.gif

hey castor ****...i know you waste loads on quake so **** up yo waster..i aint daa like i said before and mr whitewash....i aint fat...youre obviously another waster too since you must be what age so??? WHAT A ****IN BUNCH OF MORANS !!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

PeeWee. 3 words "Your a Muppet"

Cloud is there no way you can take this guys rights away on this Board.Please tell me it wasn't put up for **** like this.?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you need to relax.
    maybe you should get laid?
    id pay for you to have sex, but i dont have THAT much money.
    and i reckon you are fat. and probably ugly as well. do you have big spots on your fat face? i bet you wear glasses as well and have a very small willy. i bet you play with yourself at least 5 times a day dont you. you and your small willy. and no girls would touch you coz you prolly suffer from severe body odour as well. you dont have ginger hair just to top it all off do you, you nasty, smelly, spotty, horrible little fat boy.
    but i digress,
    your right. i am a waster. luckily for me, i have the time and money for such a passtime smile.gif
    after all, its why i went to college.
    white(BSc.Applied Physics from DCU)wash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

cool it peewee , u'll melt ur lan socket

Advertisement