Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2+good players=LsD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OK mackerdikfuk .....Ban me so...it doesnt matter anyway cos i can get back...you cant stop me unfortunately...at for whitewashman...me..fat and ugly ( you wish!!) as for the masturbation abuse ..whats your name again ..whitewash..hmmm..i wonder whats that mean??? You lot will never learn...you lot are not gods for playin a game yet ye get off thinkin ye are ...ohh the skill and brilliance ye must have!!
    Just for the records i have stopped playin quake cos it was a waste of time and i aint comin back to that **** ok !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

That Grand so Peewee.You slagging WWm name.
    Euuuuu PEEWEE I think that says it all. You are getting your frustrations out at having a small Pen*s out on ppl on this board knew there was some reason for such muppetery.

If your not playing quake anymore *****n great then go away and annoy ppl in whatever game your not playin now's board.

Cyas and Good riddens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I just think your a ****in *****....and i hope youi die a slow slow death and then some stray dog wanders over to your rotting body and ****es on you....
    just shut up
    i don't care what u have to say
    iam a nerd see the care on my face...i enjoy it...and i really don't care what u say

Listen...im not Daa..
    my ping is ****in wierd in UL ok
    The lads get 40 -60 pings ,i get 120 pings with serious ****in lag !! Its like a 400 ping !
    I know cos ive played net with 250 ping and no lag and its still better !
    Oh and sheron...me DIE a painful death
    If i ever get within range of you youll wil eat those words cos id take you apart..little do you know !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Quake 2 Has no Muppets eh?

Quake One Has got all the messing eh?

But he does do on moaning an talking sh!te like daa though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

put death, he doesn't play q2, just joins the server, thinks its irc and gets kicked. no big deal, he'll get fed up soon and go back to his lego

wanna know how to get rid of me ladies......

hin hint:: BAN ME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

Noway he is a source of cheap amusement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yeah koops my thoughts exactly..like he thinks im now in fear of my life while actually me here and me bro are laughing at his ignorance and stupidity...i dunno peewee ba i reckon your a goo la...and like how can we be lovers if we can't be friends?
    sad.gif

See you in hell so !

• Advertisement

And once and fer fukkin all....look at who just put up new topics ...me and whoo???? da ...im not the same as him...i dont even know him..happy now....Caster you fukkin prikk

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ohh dear Daddy's left the computer on and little PeeWee has crawled into the computer room. Kids eh wink.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Imagine spending ...how much on internet fees for a game , how much TIME on quake for what,ohhh supreme quake player,WOW??

why the fu(k should you care about internet fees when your playing from a leased line in UL, duh. This (rap between u and Sheron started because, if i remember, he accused u of changing the teamnames on war1 to "scream sucks" or somthing like that...which i thought was a little weird at the time cos he had no proof, but u went totally overboard and threw stacks of insults at him, and were deservedley kicked. U also have too high a ping to playing from UL, more of an isdn ping..thats why everyone thinks ur Daa (and i think theyre right).

alright so ur not daa, thats been proven, but u sure as hell are the q2 scene's answer to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Peewee you sound pathetic, shut up to ****, youre givin my ar$e a headache.

Lads, peewee isnt daa, he's a muppet in Kilmurry village in UL, who works in dell i think. small little fucck with a big quiff on the front of his head if I remember correctly.
    No peewee, you wont tear Sheron apart, with the size of you you're lucky to be able to flush the jacks without backup.

LOL i taught so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Good Lord what a lovely person this omen is. Good luck to UL because with people like this in there I wouldn't even chance being miles away from the place.

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Good luck in yeer new clan lads!
    Che-fu(kin-eeez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Any q2 lads going to NI, as far as I know it includes q2, but I'm not entirely sure, would be a good time to put a national team together though.

Lads ye lot can ignore zero cos he doesnt have clue who i am !

• Advertisement

Well i do think this lad is a git.
    He keeps mailing me i've deleted 5 mails now.
    Pee Wee i would not gice you the satisfaction of reading them. As you are of no significance to me.

where did you get 5 mails out of ???
    Exagerratin a little arent we??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

yeah stop mailing me too you git, or i'll come down there to kilmurry and kick your fucckin teeth in. jah.

oi zero ! i mailed askin one thing...do i fukkin know you?? Dont claim to know anything about me cos you dont ! Its not like a fukkin threatened you....K

Since then i found out who you are i you definetely dont know me and i dont know you so lets leave it at that !

Well Pee Wee i have got 5 mails you like me to post them all to the board.

I've already sent them to the supivisior in Dell Bray where your mail are coming through.
    I also sent him the first mail so hopefully he'll sort you out.
    He mailed me saying sorry and you would be talked to.
    Hehjehehhehehehehe.
    Makes me feel a whole lot better.

as a famous punk singer once said;

"never trust a Dell employee" tongue.gif

I dunno whether to believe that threat of yours janey but one thing is for sure....by doing that you contradict everything you said about me taking things too seriously !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Hardly. You send abusive mails and then think he takes it too seriously to report you?

Why'd you send them in the first place you immature tit?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

peewee said he was gonna rape me, i have informed dell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

peewee said he was gonna rape me, i have informed dell.

Advertisement