Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2+good players=LsD

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Oh Haw Haw mr hugey !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

guffaw m8, haw haw,
    downt mind me m8, i nowmally lawf 'ike this m8..
    m8!!!!
    come back m8!!!

owite then guv'nor?

wha?

diamong geeza

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

d4mN str8 m8!
    K00p4 = r0><0rZ !
    l33t m8 tr00 y4H!
    w!z3 b3y0nD th3 y34rZ m8!
    g3ni0u5-fiLL3D 4nd sw33t sw33t sm3LLinK!

wether ot not ye lot have copped it yet i dont know but its just pointless dribble from me to irritate ye lot ! it obviously works big time ! however it shouldnt affect my job since im on coop and this has NOTHING to do with Dell whatsoever....ive already told staff of the situation...i have people to back me up that janeys report was fake and wanting an apology is a disgrace since it isnt dell who are responsible for me ! Did i affect any of yer lives really?/ no cos its just words ! Anyway the material of the mails i sent janey have no real threats in there ! its alot of curses strung together ! So while my words are stupid and annoying........ they dont warrant job loss or job restriction !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

OK Pee WEe i never bothered but i could have don't mail me again or i actually will do it ok.

I play a game and i like the game you come along and try to annoy and **** every one off. If you have n interest in it except annoying ppl fu*k off your not wanted, if you are gonna play the game stick around and keep your childish mouth shut.

I have the mail saved.
    JM

Advertisement