Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone want to beat Blade's post ?

Options
  • 17-03-1999 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Just wondering cos he's kinda smug since his little record so I was wondering whether anyone wanted to try and beat the record.
    We can talk about anything, something to do with quake though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 YourMa

Just to start the ball rolling...

Who's considered the best clan in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lol

Damn right Sonic!!! Long live the Killer Rabbits!!!!! > smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 YourMa

Who's the best player then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

u are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Erm, just came back from ca.
    Server was brought to a standstill while Gandalf went on a little power trip.
    "Use your real nicknames or I'll kick you"

So he kicks people who aren't using proper names.
    Sat their for like 10 mins arguing over free speech and what names you're allowed have in quake.

Gandalf get a life and stop trying to tell people what names they can or can't use.

• Advertisement

I was 'John' btw

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Gandie is damn right... too many fukers coming on under aliases abusing ppl... kick at will pal..

Slosh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

LsD are the best now...scream used to be..LsD now dough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

everyone knows cw hold the title at the moment. Me and the lads intend takin it off em soon tho smile.gif

nicky ure fookin dead.

CW vs Wha comin soon whaa?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

Wha? u on bout ronan , u no and i no that KR
    r the best!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

Dont be crazy Zero

CW are not allowed play together - its just too unfair

Alan

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hey u don't even think about trying to beat my thread!! for a start my thread broke at 138 frags em I mean posts but there was many more and it was growing stronger at the rate of 20 per day, ask cloud he'll tell ya!

Also when he asked about the best clan in Ireland he meant Quake clan as Q2 doesn't count we've already established that.

P.S. If u love Blade do not let any thread pass 138 posts especially this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

CW are poo and getting pooer.

Go little thread ... go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dog

This is such a load of rubbish.
    Slosh kept kicking me off Indigo CA for no reason the other day.
    All I want to do is go on, fire some rockets, say "woof" and occasionally "growl".
    But no, Slosh insists on kicking me. Obviously because I'm ****e and I abuse people.
    Kicking people who are acting the ****** is fair enough, but kick me again and I'll have the ISPCA on yer ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Growl all u want buster... but u were an op playing under an alias....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Hehe,
    On the subject of using Aliases on the servers, I have the following .02 Euros to add:

Aliases on the server are fine, if it's done for a laugh, often it is.

Coming onto the server to act the muppet under a differnet nick is NOT ok, and will get you kicked on sight if I see you doing it.

People who take up aliases alot, normally do it cos they're sh1te, and don't want other Quake players to know how crap they are.

DO NOT expect to ever get a warning for muppetry off me, I just kick, and thats it. Indigo servers are for Quake, not IRC, I wont bother to have a little chat with someone who's acting up, they just won't be there in 10 seconds time....

Personal remarks, tasteless nicks, and repeated phrase flooding will get you a view of a plain brown screen very quickly if you do it when I'm on the server. Also not allowing me to win is a kickable offence... smile.gif

BTW, my girlfriend, tired of the life of a Quake Widow, has taken up Quake, still trying to pick a nick, so if you see her, go easy, we all know women were not designed to play Quake, they're more a Quake 2 species (or is it that Quake 2 is a girlie game??? smile.gif )

Hail To The King, Baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Slosh just kick everyone off the CA server on sight so they'll go play "proper" quake wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

haha, woah gandalf is such a sad turd isnt he?, why cant people use whatever names they want? why should you have the right to tell them to change their names? how do you know its not their real name?

and yes CW are poo

Advertisement