Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i be looking for...

Options
  • 09-08-2003 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

... the following:

1) a band
    - to join, i play rhythm guitar and backing vox. i have experience both busking and playing with a band in proper bandlike situations. i have kit to gig with (2 electric guitars and a 100w marshall). my influences are metallica and smashing pumpkins and metallica and others. i like to play blues (of all sorts) and thrash.... if it ain't palm muted and alternate picked, it ain't worth playing!!!

2) a guitar. an ESP explorer pre-Gibson lawsuit. in or around €1000? preferabley that bony creamy colour. or someone to tell me how the gibson voodoo explorer plays?

3) a multi-tracked recorder type dealie. 4/8 track digital or analogue. i don't care either way...

4) insults.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I can help you out with number 4 is you like....:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

dick nose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭iornman

umm... you're ugly and you smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

you all suck.
    i've been insulted plenty over the course of my life and i have to say that those were some of the most pathetic excuse for insults i ever did hear.
    i reiterate, you all suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Copernicus called, your not the centre of the universe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

but then einstein called back and said that the centre of the universe is all relative! :D

so none of the other stuff...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

To qoute Johnny 5
    ''Your mother's a snow blower''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

futuristic **** features sticking out the side of yer ear drums

Advertisement