Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I.T. related recruitment agencies (Prague / Vienna)

• 10-08-2003 12:42pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,
    I'm going in the direction of Prague / Vienna when I finish college in Sept, as my gf lives somewhere between the two cities and I reckon that the better jobs to be had in the area will be in these cities. I've been searching on the net for the past while and had no much success locating recruitment agencies based in these cities for I.T.
    Anyone know of any?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Try Monster.com maybe ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I've tried Monster.com but thats kinda vague...only certain jobs advertised. I was hoping to get in touch with actual recruitment companies based in/near these cities and get onto their database or talk to someone whom might remember me for any vacancies over the next months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭retneil

Use antal.com (Czech Republic).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Antal.com seems a bit dodgy...not many jobs on it and the search engine is rubbish. Any other ideas? Where did you come across Antal? Have you used it yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

Just as a note... recruitment agencies are not very common in mainland europe. You normally apply direct with the companies.

Exceptions are only for positions of higher managment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭retneil

Dodgy..

No they are not dodgy i have a friend who went over to work for em they are fine. He is there business development manager last time i got an email off em...

Should be okay.. Not many jobs there hmm thats not strange maybe they just post jobs that they have unlike other recruitment agencies i can think off..

Advertisement