Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey wow!

Options
  • 20-03-1999 2:10pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bergamo airport has a public internet terminal (complete with dodgy keyboard).
    Just thought you all needed to know that.

DeV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah they're pretty cool fast access usually..
    had them all over the place in austrailia, in the hostels and airports
    damn good idea i reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

There's one in the Ilac Center btw smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

jesus christ i need a fix !!
    get me to the nearest internet station QUICKK

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Bergamo! thats where I'm from, just thought you'd all need to know that! Parents have a 17th Century house there with a vinyard one or 2 hours drive from a few Ski resorts as u know smile.gif

Blade

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

theres also one in the avalon hostel on camden/ georges street. just thought you should know that. and devore.. youre on holiday ffs! that means we get a holiday too. smile.gif
    go and get buried in snow and leave us in peace for the week!
    any chance of those smokes in the duty free?
    white(i wanna go skiing)wash

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WWMan, I was on my way back from Livigno, flying *out* of bergamo. Yes I got you 200 Marly Lights as requested. See you on friday in nethouse.

DeV.

Advertisement