Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazaa Lite - 8 users online?

• 10-08-2003 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Can anyone explain this?

Happened a while ago and i forgot i had it in my camera till today?

Very odd....... i reconnected after at the correct amount?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

That happened me too recently, I was being a supernode, and it said 1 user online for a while. Just disconnect from Kazaa and reconnect and it fixes.

You can take screenshots with the Print Screen button by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by plazz2000
    That happened me too recently, I was being a supernode, and it said 1 user online for a while. Just disconnect from Kazaa and reconnect and it fixes.

You can take screenshots with the Print Screen button by the way.

...and then open up Irfanview/Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro, "paste" and save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

if you get the most up to date version of kazaa lite (www.kazaalite.tk) it has an option for you to leave the current supernode and connect to another one (believe off hand it's called 'jump supernode') that will most likely have plenty of peoples connected to it.

it has lots of other cool toys too, so it's well worth having for lots of reasons.

have fun. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

thats happened to me a couple of times recently, file/jump supernode normally sorts it out.
    pretty damn freaky the first time it happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Mmmmm.......... Print screen you say? Is that next to the "any" key?

Everytime i use print screen the size of the file is huge and i cant Post it on boards so thats why i used the Camera....... any way of changing the settings of "PrtScn" ?

Back on topic, ive updated to Kazaa lite ++ 2.4.1 and its much better.....

Rabbit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

get yourself an image editing app such as paint shop pro (v5 is normally given away free on covermount cd's every now & again)
    paste into that & then crop the part of the image you want, then save it as a jpeg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Alt+Print Screen just copies a screenshot of the current active window.

So you could resize the window to just the important bit, take a screenshot, and paste that small image into Paint and save it as JPEG or PNG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Wor1ried

Instead of taking pictures of your screen, use the free utility, the excellent Screen Hunter. Go get it at

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22944,00.asp]

in the downloads section.

Excellent excellent program, Better than Print Screen button

Advertisement