Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NI Meeting on Monday night 8 and 10pm

Options
  • 21-03-1999 12:14pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok anyone going to NI please meet me on IRC at 8pm or 10 pm on Monday evening.

I'll book us places during the week then.

Good work Mickah, Bunny et al.
    I think we should wait and see whose going to be up in NI before picking the team. But
    Bunny, Von, Beast, Koopa/Mickah is a good team. We dont have much time so I think Koopa might be better off playing as many duels as possible.

Talk to you all then. We have 7 days.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ehh wha gibby was on last night telling there may not be a duel competition wha???????/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Devils Advocate

If you want Duel, Duel you will have.

Rob.

Lanmeat Team.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont forget! Meeting 8pm (I'll post notes up for people who cant make it. I wont be here at 10, sorry but the only meeting will be 8pm.)

DeV.

Advertisement