Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone with a dremnel or similar cutting tool wanna do us a favour?

Options
  • 11-08-2003 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

need a heatsink cut up a bit :) can anyone help, ill give u a few quid for your troubles

nothing too intricate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Where are u located?
    Let me know what needs done, maybe i can help

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

in booterstown dublin, on holidays atm will be back saturday tho :D

Not really sure where booterstown is, but i am in the city center in the IFSC.
    How much cutting is needed and what kind of material?
    I only have a dremel, not a whole workshop, but if it is only a small job it should not be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I've a black and decker version of a dremel. But I can't get out to you for probably a few weeks what are you up to now? You mad modder!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its only a small 1u p4 copper hsf that needs a few inches off either way :) and ill post and pay all return postage costs :)

ill pm yis about it when i get home, so i tae it one of ye might do it for us :D

• Advertisement

i dont think that will be much of a problem...

Advertisement