Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Dimenstion XPS D233 PSU - proprietary?

• 11-08-2003 2:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know whether the Dell Dimension XPS D233, in a tower case, has a proprietary style PSU in it? I don't have access to the machine at the moment, so I can't check model numbers etc.

Zab.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Nobody knows Dells back to front then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Well I know the optiplex 233 has a proprietary style PSU and they have a habit of going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I have one of those here, Im not sure myself, what are you looking to do with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

The power supply in it is gone, and I'm trying to find out if they (I) need to get a dell one or not. If we do, the machine may well end up being dumped.

I haven't had time to get out there yet, so I can't answer the question for sure... but it is sounding like it's going to be proprietary.

Advertisement