Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other way of giving back an eircom handset

Options
  • 11-08-2003 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Was on to the biddy this-morning to inquire about giving back the eircom handset so has to cut out the rental charge.She said I could either keep it for the bargain price of €10 or post it to them (post it only,no hand deliever) to a place in James St.IF anyone knew where this place was on James St I was going to chance my arm going in other wise I will have to send it by registered post so as to save on hassle(them saying they did not receive it).I know it will more than likely work out the same in money terms for postage instead of keeping the hand set but with out question if I have to I will spend it on the postage
    Thks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

New Eircom policy filters it's way slowly down to the Biddies. Watch it lads and lasses, it's like poetry in motion. Really bad poetry in really slow motion. The Vogons'd wet themselves.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

My story:

Wife rings eircom

Wife tells drone "We no want rental phone."

Drone says "OK. You keep phone."

No charge for phone anymore

simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

When I rang them up they said okay your phone rental has been taken off your account now. If you ever get a chance send it to us at ...... That was a couple of years ago but I still never got a chance yet to post it to them!! While enjoying a phone rental free bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭captainpat

I rang the eircom shop in the Ashleaf centre in Crumlin, telling them I wanted to remove a phone from rental. They said "bring it in", which I did. Nice lady (name not Biddy!) phoned up "HQ" and confirmed it was now off rental. "What will I do with the phone?" I asked. "Keep it".

Should have done it years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I am still waiting for Eircom to collect the piece of junk phone they rented to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement