Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fax Spam

• 11-08-2003 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

We have a fax machine that's hardly ever used. Anyway, at least 8 times today i picked up the phone to hear that fax noise, and eventually went and plugged in the fax machine - it rang again and out pops a f###ing advert for dell! :mad:

Oddly enough it was addressed to me as the "IT Manager" ...... Yeah, im the IT Manager in this HOUSE :rolleyes:

Anyone else getting advert spam at home on a fax machine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jimhenson

Yes from F***ing DELL, getting about 2 a week for the past month at home.

Our office is annoyed by fax spam especially from conference companies... we get the same fax through to 3 or 4 guys in the same office..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

there is a number you can call/fax to get removed from the list... you should't get more then 1 a week though, a bug somehwere... I work for them, I hear it once in a while... you can get removed easily

Advertisement