Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siblings?

Options
  • 11-08-2003 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

This may sound like a bit of a weird question, but just to satiate my curiosity, who had a brother or sister (or both) in CTYI as well? Lots of people seem to have had bros or sisters there.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Although it is no doubt already known to all, i am the brother of oisin, and he is therefore, by definition the brother of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Ohhh Aonghas, U knew my brother Cathal Last year didnt you..? (I have seen the photos.. heh)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

my borther and i attended ctyi together last year and da year b4 that, but i couldnt attend this year cos im an old fogey. btw matthew and i look and sound TOTALLY diferent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hang on, cathal garvey!!

He has a sister?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Alaronshannara

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, foxy, but you and Matt have near identical voices, demeanours and appearances. Except Matt has no delusions of techno-grandeur. Heheh.

Yes, Roisin is in fact my sister *groan*. Well, some things can't be helped! (Just kidding kiddo)
    -Alaron (Cathal)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

techno grandeur??!? I R T3H UBER G33k!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

My one and only brother Davitt (yes, my parents did like giving us odd names) was in CTYI in it's first year. He was the roommate of my first RA and when they were in the same RA group Colm was their RA, heheh :)

EXCUSE ME I am a pleasure to be related to ..! And Pocahontas boy, Im afraid U do sound like ur brother... Except... more.. smug? tee hee. But we love u anyway...

Originally posted by s0l
    My one and only brother Davitt (yes, my parents did like giving us odd names) was in CTYI in it's first year. He was the roommate of my first RA and when they were in the same RA group Colm was their RA, heheh :)

My RA this year had been my sisters roomate in... 98? Colm was an RA? *blink*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Yeah, it was the first year of CTYI. He is teh oldie like, heh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

My sister Niamh did it once, waaaaaay back in 98, and didn't like it. So it was natural that I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

my sister (aoife) did it in 94 or 95 or somesuch. one of the early years anyway. so yer, she said it was good. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

me and my brother were both at ctyi in 2001...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

My brother went twice I think, and he was my RA from '01's (James Bell) room-mate, who complained regularly about his snoring. My sister Niamh did it, but never got that engrossed in it. Although she did come back as a music TA in session 2 '01. Some of you (such as Eadaoin) probably had her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

My icklest sister does it, I didn't go because of being outsider among outsiders. But she did all the tests and stuff because I kinda bullied my parents into sending her, she should all the chances I sorta avoided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

My sister and I both went for session one of 2003

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Originally posted by Zukustious
    My sister and I both went for session one of 2003

That be I.

Advertisement