Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ2CL Skins

Options
  • 22-03-1999 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Can we agree on skins for the league games?
    female/jungle
    male/claymore
    last nite the skins were very similar and at a distance on certain levels it will be impossible to tell what team the player is on. what'd you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

yah, sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Shank

I'm gonna do up a skin pak this week, so it should be fine on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

yeah so necesary, i dont know what its like in gl, but in software its very hard to tell the difference between most skins, did you see the euroquake skins? very good, i think we should use them. yep.

just one other thing... could you have it so that any team spectator can only follow their own team? cause people in the same rooms could cheat. might as well be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RookieWan

I think it's better to have the UKCCL or the Euroquake skins. One is blue the other is red, and on non-GL screens the color difference should be good enough. I'd prefer the EuroQuake ones, as the contrast is better. The d/l is small, and if IQ2CL would advise all clans to make sure they have these skins by week 3, everyone can get them...

On another subject, when will the dedicated IQ2CL server be ready? Because the P/L from Holland, like the UK, was bad... And if it's not ready before next Sunday, could it be possible to shut down the other servers on the same system during the IQ2CL???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yeah I'll go check out the euroquake ones now, how does everyone feel about high contrast skins?

I'll be talkin to Ed in next day r so to see if we can improve things for you foreign lads.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Or you could just take the RA2 blue & red skins and stick IQ2CL on them smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

yea high constrast skins sound good to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

yes plz
    cos im blind and cant even tell difference between male/female let alone "green1" and "green2" smile.gif

ahh well...i battle on and KEEL youz tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Rookie can ya give me a link for the euroquake skins.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

OK, cheers Shank... Any improvement should help :-))

Shank, try:
    www.lanparty.co.uk/euroquake/

if you can't find them there, i'll mail them to you tonight.

Edwin

Advertisement