Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just put together a new W/C setup.

Options
  • 11-08-2003 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just after putting together my new watercooling setup. It consists of:

a) DD Maze 4 P4 Copper Top WB
    b) DD MAze 4 GPU Radeon WB
    c) Tygon Tubing 1/2" ID
    d) 120.2 Thermochill Radiator with 4*120mm Fans
    e) Res
    f) Eheim 1250 pump

and plenty of case mods.

Now lads this is my upgrade kit since I use to have Maze3 Wb, GF4 block (fits Radeon) and BIX (24K Gold). My new setup has reduced my temps by 8-10C. This yields a nice P4 o/c of 3.52Ghz from a P4 2.4C 800 FSB on a canterwood mobo.

Paul.

PS MY old stuff will be up for sale on classfied section soon....

Maze 3 copper top AMD block, Maze 3 Lucite P4 WB, GF4 block (fits Radeon ), BIX Radiator (Gold edition).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that's a nice overclock i can't wait to watercool my 3ghz chip.

and as fisher price say ohh the possibilites

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

might i ask what board u using Abit ic7-g?

brilliant motherboard if it is mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Paul.K

Hi m8,

Its a Abit IC7-G on a RAID 0 off of the ICH5-R s/b with 2 WD Raptors...

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

that's a killer setup!
    i don't know how you fit that monster rad into the case :)

say, out of curiosity, i have ic7-g with watercooling and it's posting temperatures much too high to be realistic. i've noticed that on bd7-ii, too. looks like abit have a bit of compensation built into the readings which adds 10C or so.

what temperatures are you getting with your setup in the bios/hardware doctor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

NIIIICE machine!!!
    Please post some pictures of the water setup and give us some numbers of the performance for disks and so on, must be a real killer!!
    I have huge problem fitting my water cooling into the case, safe to say the Dremel was working overtime and it is not nearly done yet!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement