Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcd Tv

Options
  • 12-08-2003 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If have an LCD monitor for my PC with a standard VGA input and also a digital input. Does anyone know if / where I can get a device that would allow me to watch regular TV on the LCD monitor (standalone) as opposed to hooked up to the PC.

I heard some time ago that you could get Tuner kits? I have found a few on the web, but most seem to be NTSC based. Anyone know any Irish or UK companies that stock something that would work for me?

Ta,
    Jab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Get a card with a TV Out...

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

<quote>
    Does anyone know if / where I can get a device that would allow me to watch regular TV on the LCD monitor (standalone) as opposed to hooked up to the PC.
    </quote>

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

What type of connection is the digital input?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

It looks the same as the analoge one. Has a little plastic cover over it to protect the pins or whatever they are!

Advertisement