Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sensitivity probbbbbbbleeeemon

• 12-08-2003 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭

ok,

i run windows XP
    Microsoft Explorer 3.0
    IntelliPoint Drivers 4.1
    refreshlock
    ATI Radeon 9700PRO @ Catalyst 3.5
    Samsung SyncMaster 957p @ 85hz

ive got a sensitivity problem, its moving to fast, its ever so slight, but i cant help but feel it, and im a gamer, ( counter-strike ) and i can feel its off ingame, ive used the same sens for a year and i know when its wrong, its a big mental thing now i know, but i can deffo feel a problem

i was fiddling around with powerstrip a while back, maybe it did something to regedit or some setting in windows? anaway its now erased and i went fiddling with reforce also, which is erased too, all refreshlock enforcers, which u need for latest games to get 100fps ingame

ive tried erasing intellpoint 4.1 inc folders in program files, reinstalled catalyst 3.5 around 4 times, refreshlock, all the same in varying orders, it still feels the same, installed windows over current one which i think did **** all ..... anaway

what else can i try, i cant format to be perfectly honest, ive got a 120gig HD with lots of my backups or all software i legally paid for i assure you :D

dont wanna lose all that stuff + ive much more, the daunting task of installing it again the way i like it is just too OTT and i just dont wanna do it

ive also tried system restore but with all the erasing and bull**** its gone past the past months restore stages so thats not an option, i have a feeling its a Hertz issue as the mouse feels like ive not got control of it at all, in regedit in Mouse options in HKEY_CURRENT_USER ive gotten somebodys default mouse fix which is below

http://www.pmjb.net/~barra/settings.JPG <--not my pc but same regedit settings

SOMEBODY PLEASE give me some options or ideas that i can try, its driving me mad,

cheers,

barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

bar m8 ure talkin about Mouse sens right :/ Y dont u just adjust it in Cs to where u think u it wasore the problem accured? Or in the Intelli Settings.

Advertisement