Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's my party and I'll frag if I want to.

Options
  • 22-03-1999 5:49pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok I'm old.
    So very, very old.

And I'm getting older. But before a pop my clogs I'm going to hammer you all one last time in Nethouse.

Yes, I'm turning 29 on the 26th of March and I've decided that for once this year I'm not going to ignore the date and hope it will go away. I'm going to revel in my final year as a 20-something. So I'm inviting you all to a suitable pub (which I will not be prebooking or putting a tab at) and thence onwards to Nethouse where you can pay the princly sum of a tenner for a nights gaming.

I'd love to see some other oldies there for a laugh. Anyone game?

Dev.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Ins't there some law that says people as old as you must be put down for been a waste of valuable resources? wink.gif

Dra-(glad to be 21 and not nearing the hill)-co

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Aye, I would like to go if theres enuf room for me (no smart comments please)

bubbles

bubbles@iol.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Damn. That's like, really old 'n stuff. smile.gif

Seeya friday!

Teeth.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There really is no invite needed , considering that I'm inviting people to public places where they pay the normal amount to avail of the services there! smile.gif
    And yes, Draco, I self terminate for efficiency at 30 smile.gif

And Dr Teeth, its bad that I'm old alright, but its worse that you are still picking Zerg claws out of your butt since our last encounter :^ppp

DeVold

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Dev ya bastid,

I'm broke and now a ****up on Friday. Arrrghh I'll get the coppers together and may even be able to buy you a pint smile.gif

Oh and sorry about NI but the car needs a new Battery and a service (badly) unless I win the lotto on Wednesday (come ere my 3 Million) smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Grrr! You're gonna take it this time, Zergboy! (and if I lose, I'll just say I was going easy on ya cos it's your birthday! Muhahaha! smile.gif )

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hey, isnt it my job to organise the p[ss-ups?
    still, i wouldnt miss it for the world.. um sorry, i would. i wouldnt miss it for mayo smile.gif
    and i'll bring my config! and can i play you on the house of cathon (or whatever..the big boss level on wuake with all the lava in the centre and the electrocutie thingy in the middle) mono -e- mono loike?
    whitewash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

ahahahhahahhahahhahaha
    heh ure nearly as old as CREAM tongue.gif
    heh

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

And what about Mayo?? Eh Eh??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Don't know if I'll make it on friday but happy birthday and thanks for making a 27 year old feel young again.
    The mists clear. It's 1996 and I'm spending £30 quid of me and two of my mates' money on a game called......

M

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont you just wish you had a time machine sometimes. You could have bought rise of the robots and been a productive memeber of society smile.gif

DeV
    ps: Muso I am working away in my laughable small amount of time on some neat stained glass textures for your map (any of them I havent seen any yet smile.gif ).
    I'll churn some more pretty things out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Wow, your only a few months older then me! thought you were older... organising will do that to you. Happy b'day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Gosh I feel young again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

God, all the auld people here. There's a case for euthenasia in it alrite... ^_^

Hmm. I'm going to a ****up in Dublin on Friday anyway, but it's around Trinity somewhere I think, it's a debating thing. Yawn. Methinks I'll go to yer birfday party instead then... ^_^

What pub is it in? And is some kind soul gonna offer to put me up for the night? There's probably free dodgy copies of games in it for you.... ^_^ I don't wanna impose myself on Eamo again, share the load lads... ^_^

Mata ne!
    Rob (scary to think that Dev was a snotty 11-year old when I was born, innit?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

wow shinji i actually cringed whence reading your post!!!!! ^_^

(wow cringed again)

Ja Na,

Damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i KNOW im young smile.gif
    ahah

and dev, i want some of your sexy textures for me map seen as im crap at textures smile.gif prolly as bad as my design but ohh well smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I must agree with my counterpart Slosh...
    WHAT ABOUT MAYO EAMON?!?!?!?
    curlydav.gif

Tom - I (funnily enough) won't be able to make it up, but have a good 'un my man!!!

And while we're talking birthday's, yiz are all invited to Ed's 19th / my 21st on the weekend of the 22nd to the 25th of April. We might even be able to organise accomodation and stuff!!!
    Mail me for more details

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Advertisement