Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC TDM.. Old planes and tanks ?

Options
  • 12-08-2003 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Guys...

Been playing DC for a while now over DublinWAN (great 7ms ping times from Clondalkin to Kildare :) ), and this particular "feature" has been bugging me and the rest of the players for some time.

When ever I startup a server and select TDM, them for example one map "bocage" and run the game, the game loads fine, but the planes and tanks are the ones from the original BF1942 not the jets etc...

Has anyone else experienced this ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

DC is not finished.

DC is not a fully finished mod and does not yet support all the Battlefield game types. At presant it only fully supports Conquest, Single Player [to a degree ;) ] and also Search And Destroy.

As DC expands it should incorporate TDM and CTF [if it hasent already] into the Game play.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

I think team deathmatch is the best mode and is the most played on our lan
    the levels kharkov, kursk, oil thingly, isiah-vally and stalgrad and probably some more work fine in deathmatch mode.
    :D

Advertisement