Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Healy going to Leeds?

• 12-08-2003 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Seems Sunderland can't pay compinsation so Healy may be on his way to Leeds.

Article

I hope he asks for a relegation release clause.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Originally posted by sykeirl
    I hope he asks for a relegation release clause.

I dont think hes quite in the position to be picky at the moment. The Prem season starts next week, and he still doesnt have a firm offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Originally posted by ciano
    I dont think hes quite in the position to be picky at the moment. The Prem season starts next week, and he still doesnt have a firm offer.
    Not sure Leeds can be picky either, would be good for both parties me thinks. McPhail may also see more action this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Does any1 else think that McCarthy's trying to build his old irish squad for an assault on the Vauxhaul Conference :D

Originally posted by PhatFiesta
    Does any1 else think that McCarthy's trying to build his old irish squad for an assault on the Vauxhaul Conference :D
    Nope, that sounds stupid to me, anyone else?

Originally posted by p.pete
    Nope, that sounds stupid to me, anyone else?
    Sorry about that p., I was just rippin' the p1ss!!

In relation to Healy, I think he should sign for Leeds .... Sunderland don't look like they're going anywhere but down & Leeds still have time to turn their fortunes around!!

• Advertisement

Apologies Phat, guessed you were joking but I was just being dry.

I agree that Healy would be better off with Leeds. A brief spell with Mccarthy and we may never hear from him again. Himself and Roddy Collins should try form something similar to what Houllier and Evans had going on.

Originally posted by p.pete
    Himself and Roddy Collins should try form something similar to what Houllier and Evans had going on.

:D:D:D Damn that's funny :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As one of the rare few Leeds fans around here, personally I'd like to see Healy at Elland Road. I didn't see much of him at Celtic (who did?), but I thought his performances for Ireland were decent enough for a player playing Scottish reserve team football. A bit more exposure to a higher standard of football may make all the difference to his game.

Of course I could also be wrong and he could be the new Paul Okon (would comeone pleeease take the old Paul Okon off our hands?) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Phatfiesta sunderland wont be going for an assault on the vauxhall conference there going for the unibond premier league if mcCarthy stays there. Mcateer(the self proclaimed captain sencible) as captain hehehe.division 2 for blunderland next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

After seeing leeds playing last week I think Healy could be a welcome addition, Leeds were very poor in the middle.

Have to say that no 9 guy on loan up front looked very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement