Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cm4

Options
  • 12-08-2003 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

I am play CM 2001/2002 amd was thinking of getting 4 but i remebered CM3 was crappy. Anybody giuve me the lowdown on 4 thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭irishgeo

If you are going to buy it the first thing you will have to do is downlad a patch called EP5 and this will make the game playable.

The game is goog but has a long way to go to be a great game.Give it another two versions and it will be the best game ever.

But with Eidos having second thoughts about resigning the game up for any new versions. The game future is unclear at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

But with Eidos having second thoughts about resigning the game up for any new versions
    The joy of internet based chinese whispers :)

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    The joy of internet based chinese whispers :)

I love to be proved wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by donhughberto
    I am play CM 2001/2002 amd was thinking of getting 4 but i remebered CM3 was crappy. Anybody giuve me the lowdown on 4 thanks

CM2001/2002 = CM3 does it not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

irishgeo, all will be clear soon..

You should know by now not to believe stories unless eidos or ourselves tell them :)

• Advertisement

Glad to hear.

I must not believe all i read on the internet *1000 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

01/02 is CM3 yeah.

IIrc, it's CM3, 99/00, 00/01, 01/02 then CM4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭UbahOne

but the different versions are significantly different to one another...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

and slightly better each time

Advertisement