Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol anytime

Options
  • 12-08-2003 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭

ok,

just got esatBT anytime and confirmed my account was setup, we have ISDN here, but its giving a fault, its telling me the phone line is in use...

ive tried changing from the A channel and B channel but both give the same error

whats the problem?

ive an asus isdn modem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

i have tried using both ISDN channels in the isdn box, both give phone line is in use errors, i put in a phone into both of the analog ports on the isdn box at differant times and rang from both numbers, again i got an engaged tone

has anyone else had a similar problem..?

i initially had my 2nd number signed up for, yesterday we got it changed back to the 1st number and today its being processed to go back to the 2nd ISDN number

we cant have the primary number in use as its for the voice line, the 2nd is for internet

its getting rather tedious, anyone able to shed some light on this situation?

Advertisement