Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Html Code

Options
  • 12-08-2003 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

how do you put music into a html web page

:confused:

and have anyone out there any ideas for a PROJECT TO DESIGN A WEB PAGE FOR A MUSIC STORE WHAT WOULD YOU PUT INTO IT. Plus what you would put into an .ASP page for the music store as well.

looking for any ideas as my group project is due thursday.

PLEASE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Carobobaline

Hey Car,

For me when i was doing web page projects in forst year college i just went to this page www.labrocca.com and then to the htmlementry section. its really easy. It shows you how to put music into the page aswell.

Good luck!

Caroline

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you are going to include multimedia elements, such as music, in a webpage make sure you include some kind of controller (ie. OFF button). There's nothing worse than being forced to listen to music that you hate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

For this site http://www.zoeconway.com/audio.htm
    i made little music players with flash. It was pretty simple to do.

Al

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I have always tended to stay away from noise in sites but the times I have used it (mainly for training purposes) I embedded it into flash where it took on a smaller file size. I would also provide the obligitory on / off control!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

thanx for all your help, well i passed my group project, we got 100% in the project totally over the moon, there was a stage i thought that we were going to kill each other as i was in a group that all would normally be leaders of their own group and didnt like been told what to do, but we all were friends so we pulled together and in the end our database worked with its web page and it's .asp pages.

at least now i have a chance of passing my exam on the 2nd of september thanks to all the lads in my group.

• Advertisement
Advertisement