Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting Thursday 8:00pm for NI

Options
  • 24-03-1999 12:29pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On #quake.ie.
    anyone whos looking for a lift from Vex had better be there we have a lot to discuss, also any drivers please be there, thanx.

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Without opressing anyone or undermining their ability to organise themselves to go all on their own might I respectfully remind Mickah, Koopa, Slaan, Scarab, Mp, Creeper, Vex and any others who are interested in going to the NI Lan to meet up on #quake.ie at 8:00pm

Thank you.
    Sorry if I inadvertently oppressed anyone.

DeVore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Yeah we only seem to have one car going up at the mo. Eric or Ray you'll be pleased to know that at the moment, the Ire B team thats going up consists of 2 inc players (Mickah and Scarab) I am awaiting Slaanesh's answer though. (slaan v scarab for the forth place)

Bunnors

Advertisement