Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alien v's predetor

Options
  • 25-03-1999 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

couldnt find the post earlier with this topic. just wanted to say that the demo for this absolutely rocks!
    man, i just spent about an hour being absolutely scared ****less!
    that f*cking motion sensor that the mariens used should be f*ckin banned. and when the first face hugger got me i fell of my chair and sat there for about 30 seconds calling the little c*nt every name under the sun and trying hard to avoid an embolism.
    cant type....must... kill... alien......... lifeforms.............
    white(game over man, game over...)wash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Do you need a 3D card for the demo?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Not really but it definetely helps !
    Hey whitewash...you were playin the marine demo i take it....

Either of ye try out the alien demo......lovely fov of about 120, beautiful graphics , predator vision and cool moves too ! I like that fukkin crawling anywhere business..fukkin excellent ! Why is the game so damn hard though ??

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

where can you get this wonderful game?

BTW WWMan can you name me a good pub near nethouse for a ****up??

Dev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Ye I have the Alien demo here and it's very hard. But I don't like the way when I strafe I can't stop ...like it's kinda hard to control and annoying but it rawks that you crawl the **** everywhere....hard game....off to dl predator demo version.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

d/l the demo my swiss-role!
    just fork out 6.50 for pc gamer yo cheap ass mutherf*cker!
    it has the 3 demos on it. marine, alien and predator. yes it is bloody hard. and yes it very nerve-racking.
    yjeres also a kick ass demo level of half life on it as well. you dont need he original half life either (i think) its a bit short, but worth it non the less.

dev, mcsorelys is the place we always meet up in ranelagh. coming from town, go past the triangle and its about 300 yards up the road on the right hand side. on a corner. nice place, lovely pint of plain, top tottie.
    we meet at 8. i'll prolly be there, but i have a hot date in o'niells at 9. of course i may make it down after that to kick some quake butt! or 3 quake butts if my vision is completely gone!
    whitewash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

McSorley's is a good un Dev......although earlier the better it gets a bit jamers of a Friday evening.

[This message has been edited by FreaK_BrutheR (edited 25-03-99).]

Advertisement