Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol bb 7& sii

Options
  • 12-08-2003 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi guys iol bb now working fine but when surfing i often open a site and then cant close it i am using xp and not familiar with it yet, is there a setting or something causing this as i can end up with up 16 sites i cannot close //?????????????????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Maybe if you asked this question in the correct forum you'd have an answer by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Originally posted by eth0_
    Maybe if you asked this question in the correct forum you'd have an answer by now

mervync
    Cool Newbie

eth0_

And as a moderator, eth, you would presumably be more than happy to help mervync find the correct forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

he seems to be haveing a problum with XP not broadband so maybe the good people here will help him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by tomk

And as a moderator, eth, you would presumably be more than happy to help mervync find the correct forum?

Less of your cheek or you'll feel the back of my hand young man! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

I'm shaking .......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

Hey! Merve try to stop pullin your wire all the time and brush up on XP.

cranoo. :p

Advertisement