Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Value Games but in France

Options
  • 12-08-2003 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I was on holiers in Nice for two weeks. They have a few games shops there that sell all the old stuff that you cant get here anymore.
    they have dreamcasts with one controller for 39 euro
    N64 c/w on controller for 29 eiro
    SNES for 28 euro
    NES for 28 euor
    Gameboy 15 euro
    Gamebiy colour 25 euro
    PS one 35 euro or 40 with analogue
    game boy advance 54 euro
    snes cgames 4 euro
    n 64 games 5 euro (except zelda 12 euro

they had games for all the above even the NES (4 euro)
    most consoles were sec hand but the dream cast looked new
    they has som Dcast games also for 5-8 euro,

I know its far away etc but if anyone had a link up and wanted the stuff its there, seems like good value compared to some of the prices people want for very old stuff arround the place, its a pity shops in ireland dont sell theses old units and or their game , UK shops seem to sell them, its a shame really, the dreamcast (a great unit imo) lasted too short in the shops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mystik

Yeah same with me in austria. They had a load of old PC games for less than €10 and a load of old DC games. I got Jet Set Radio for something like €14 which is pretty good. Maybe cos' there's less demand in europe so they can't charge as high prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Game boy advance only €54 and its €139.99 here. Just shows what a rip off Ireland is.

Advertisement