Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP needed ASAP!!!!!!

Options
  • 24-03-1999 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

k lads i need help here
    i need 8.... YES 8......male strippers!
    now over 18 preferrably...coz twill be in a pub etc etc etc

so if yee would like to strip naked in front of horney women....(tis a hen nite)...
    and have money shoved into ure pants..

then reply here
    PLEASE

thank you for ure audience

GET URE KIT OFF!!!!!

<silent thought> DeVore.....stripping.........hmmmmmmmmmmm..........drool....<silent thought>

[This message has been edited by adra (edited 23-03-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Adra luv,

Ya have yer ****e in bucketfulls!!!

love Sp^ce smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

that mena u'll do it????
    ehe great!!!!!

cmon yee chickens!
    thin of the money!
    and the beer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

somebody pleeese think of the children..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmmm with all the "lads" in Irish Quake the Pub will probally pay to have em keep their clothes on tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ah spake for yerself Gandy, ahem,
    *cough* it will cost you 400 for the night adra, plus petrol, plus beer, plus food.

no probs.

mmmmm.....strip for adra....aaaaggghhh.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Paul's right there... lads like us would put the women to shame curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hmm ok so u see....

zero ure misisng the point see....beer n stuff is free...and u'll prolly amke 400 quid from the wimin sticking notes down ure trousers/g-string

yes g-string is required tongue.gif

blade cmon ull do it lovely excellent ehhee

hmmmmmmmmmm..........zerrrrrrrrrrrro..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............drink...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Ye I'll do it ....for a price that is. I won't charge Cash...but I want your full guarantee that I will loose my virginity on the night to a fully pledged animal of a babe type ape woman shag machine ...
    ehh??
    Daa

NO REALLY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Yeah Daa I heard you've already lost your virginity to some strappin' 36 year old, 240lb mother****er called Ernie.
    But I suppose there are 2 ways of losing it so I guess she could help ya out with that.

Adra if ye want a young sexhound who loves any excuse to get his kit off e-mail me and we'll talk.

Yeah Daa I heard you've already lost your virginity to some strappin' 36 year old, 240lb mother****er called Ernie.
    But I suppose there are 2 ways of losing it so I guess she could help ya out with the other way.

Adra if ye want a young sexhound who loves any excuse to get his kit off e-mail me and we'll talk.
    Hire me and f@uck 8, I'll keep yis all busy 'n pantin the whole night smile.gif

• Advertisement

But I suppose there are 2 ways of losing it so I guess she could help ya out with the other way.

Hire me and f@uck 8, I'll keep yis all busy 'n pantin the whole night smile.gif

oops, my bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Yeah i'll do it and i've few mates who'd prolly do it too......for the money, women and beer mind well thats pretty much why i do anything outside the house but...
    anyway where and when etc....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

When do you want me Adra ? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

it only costs about 150 quid for a female ehh dancer so why not get everyone goin to chip in? smile.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I'd do it but my g/f would kill me,
    BTW I did it before tongue.gif

Oh if your really stuck a mate of mine
    does strip shows for a living, I can always
    ask him but it will prolly cost ya.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

This is utterly, utterly surreal smile.gif

That doesn't mean I'm saying yes, but I haven't said no either... tongue.gifPPP

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Ill do it..right after..i remove the skin from my penis with a bread knife and dip it in a vat of vinegar...... tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

can i watch you do that paul?
    get the camera out honey.... this gonna be GREAT!

white(sheron, you dont have a penis?)wash

Advertisement