Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EsatBt/IOL ADSL no cap?!?!?!

Options
  • 12-08-2003 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been discussed before... haven't been on in ages and not up to date with discussions.

Anyway, had a rep from Esat call yesterday to flog their service. I mentioned the only thing I may be interested in was their ADSL offering, but hey, UTV is cheaper, bigger cap etc. Boy then continued to insist that there is not cap for their residental ADSL service!!.

Has anyone else come across this???? The website says something completely different, but perhaps it hasn't been updated..... Or am I silly even listening to something from a rep on my doorstep?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

send an email to bill.murphy@esat.com ,their MD. He can set you straight in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Those reps don't even work directly for esat. It's some company based in Kildare. They work off commission so it's not unlikely there's a lot of reps lying about products in order to sell and make themselves money.
    Did he leave you with any literature about the res dsl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Dont like to tar everyone with the one brush but i had crappy experience with esat sales people a while back too

here

Not to be trusted :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Those reps don't even work directly for esat.

True, but Bill's still the boss. Bill's in charge. Bill needs to take responsibility. Good old Bill.

adam

Advertisement