Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOT a team.ie announcement.

Options
  • 25-03-1999 2:36pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd let ye know I've arranged a game against absolutely nobody in any country what so ever for us average players.
    SO if you can make it we'll need to organise lifts to nowhere and of course I need to know who is willing to not play for the CA and WAR teams.
    The foreign team we are not playing against are so un-excited about the prospect that they have said nothing on the matter and nobody is looking forward to our absence in their country. So get back to me!

M

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You know the "Se7en" lanmeat is open to all and there are some players who are going who have nothing to do with the official comp (Vex and MP to name 2).

Why is it that people feel excluded because someone else organises something.

DeV (perhaps being a little touchy)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Not that I'm in the least bit interested but I think I'll sign up for Muso's non-event (no! not his sex life.). I'll be the spiritual (read non-existant) support to our cheerless leader smile.gif

Dev. going around saying that your 'touchy' (read touchy feely) is not a good way to get peeps to get fall-down-and-cannot-resist-outside-'interference'-ly drunk in your presence. before disappearing with you to play some games tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 25-03-99).]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

/me make joke
    /me is not bothered and does not feel excluded so no worries
    /me thinks Dev is an incie wincie bit touchy

I mean when did I ever complain or at least when was I ever justified in my complaints smile.gif

M

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oops, hehe.
    Well you did want a row :p
    Actually I wasnt really being too serious myself but I do get the feeling from some people that I "should be doing more for them" and the only people I feel are justified in that would be my clan CG who I have neglected severely.

Anyway, WHERES THAT MAP you pormised me :^ppp

DeV

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

In the words of id "when it's ready!" smile.gif
    Didn't I tell you I'm a lazy *******.

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

YEAH DEV U C*UNT

Were are all felling neglected and lonley
    YOU NEVER SAY YOU LOVE US ANYMORE!

/me sobs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Muso - yer doing a map for DeV???

I remember a certain Quakapalooza (did I spell that right - it's been a while) Assault Course map that I spend endless hours on and it wasn't even used!!! curlydav.gif

Anyway - I'll join your non LAN Brian. I'll be the non CA Ninja tongue.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Advertisement