Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardware shops on-line ; sorry just need a quick reply

Options
  • 26-03-1999 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

www.scan.co.uk are very good, I've ordered loads off them in the past.

Teeth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

how much courier do Scan charge to dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Helg

Ta. for that - that was one of them alright.

Do ya know if there's any other way of paying 'em if you ain't got a credit-card or your relations fear all this 'net fraud stories...

Post/cheque anyone ?

Bri.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Dunno about postage, usually I get a bunch of stuff together, if you ordered just 1 chip it would probably be not much cheaper than ordering a couple of chips, ram, disks and cd writers etc. in one package.

I'm getting a 19inch Vision Master 450 Pro sent over next week - for about 20 quid. smile.gif

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Helg

Vex/Tom
    or anyone else that I can't remember, what were the 2 URLs that you lot buy your hardware off...some .co.uk ones which I can't find - sorry I'm in work so I got no other way of checking

Thanks in Advance

Advertisement